Guidelines for Charitable Donation & Sponsorship Requests
Thank you for inquiring about a donation or sponsorship of your event and/or organization. Due to the fact that BHG receives thousands of requests annually we have listed several guidelines to ensure the request receives proper consideration.
Guidelines for Consideration:
Requests must be submitted in writing on event/organization letterhead.
Requests may be submitted in one of the following ways: (Please do not submit more than one way)
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via fax: 859‐335‐1815 o Via mail: 3347 Tates Creek Road, Lexington, KY 40502
- For consideration, requests must be received at least 2 weeks prior to the event. BHG will only consider contributions to charitable, nonprofit organizations in states we operate in. A maximum of one request per calendar year will be fulfilled per organization. Donations are NOT automatically renewed or assumed. Each submission is evaluated on a first time basis and will not be approved based upon a prior year’s participation.
Your written request on organizational letterhead MUST include the following information:
- Name of the event/organization requesting sponsorship.
- Contact person with street address, telephone number & email address to which responses can be mailed or emailed.
- Date, description and location of the charitable event.
- Estimated attendance and demographic make up of the audience.
- History of the event and attendance/contributions from previous year.
We appreciate your interest in BHG, however, due to the large number of requests we receive we are unable to respond to all requests immediately. If we are interested in sponsoring your event/organization we will contact you via mail with follow‐up informationOn average, it will take 7‐10 days to receive a response.