Guidelines for Charitable Donation Requests
Thank you for thinking of Drake’s to support your event and/or organization.
Drake’s receives thousands of requests annually, and provides guidelines to ensure each request receives proper consideration.
Guidelines for Consideration:
Requests must be submitted in writing on event/organization letterhead in one of the following ways:
Via email: [email protected]
Via fax: 859‐335‐1815
Via mail: 866 Malabu Drive, Suite 250, Lexington, KY 40502
Written requests on organization letterhead must include the following information:
• Name of the event/organization requesting sponsorship
• Date, description and location of event
• Estimated attendance and demographic make-up of the audience
• History of the event/organization
• Years in existence
• Contributions from previous year(s)
• Name of contact, street address, telephone number and email address to which responses can be shared
For consideration, requests must meet the following guidelines:
Requests must be received at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
Requests for contributions to charitable/non-profit organizations will only be considered in states where BHG restaurant(s) are located.
One request per organization, per calendar year will be considered.
Contributions are NOT automatically renewed or assumed. Each submission is evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Our team will contact you after your request has been considered. Due to the large number of requests received, please allow 7-10 days for a response. Thank you!