Serving our guests
All Drake’s locations are currently open for dine-in and carry-out. Drake’s is closely following government guidelines for reopening and working alongside state and local officials to ensure the highest level of health and safety. While things may look a little different, Drake’s will continue to provide the hospitality and service you know and trust. It would be an honor to serve you soon!
Carry-out orders can be placed by calling the restaurant or texting the designated text-to-go number found here. Delivery to your home or office is available via DoorDash.
The health and safety of our guests and team members is of the upmost importance. You can read more about measures taken to serve you safely here. When dining at Drake’s you can expect:
- Added distance between tables.
- Daily health screenings of all team members and temperature checks of guests before entering the restaurant.
- Masks worn by all team members.
- Increased hand washing and hand sanitizer throughout the restaurant.
- Increased sanitization of door handles and high contact surfaces.
- Laminated menus sanitized between each guest, or digital menus available to view on your phone.
- If on a wait, a host will take your name and phone number and ask that you wait in your car. You will be alerted via text when your table is ready.