Serving our guests
All Drake’s locations are open for dine-in, carry-out and delivery. Drake’s is closely following government guidelines and working alongside state and local officials to ensure the highest level of health and safety. While things may look a little different, Drake’s will continue to provide the hospitality and service you know and trust. It would be an honor to serve you soon!
Carry-out and delivery orders can be placed online here.
The health and safety of our guests and team members is of the utmost importance. You can read more about measures taken to serve you safely here. When dining at Drake’s you can expect:
- Added distance between tables.
- Daily health screenings of all team members and temperature checks of guests before entering the restaurant.
- Masks worn by all team members.
- Increased hand washing and hand sanitizer throughout the restaurant.
- Increased sanitization of door handles and high contact surfaces.
- Menus sanitized between each guest, or digital menus available to view on your phone.
- If on a wait, a host will take your name and phone number and ask that you wait in your car. You will be alerted via text when your table is ready.